Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Cow's Milk

Since I don't manage to breastfeed my son, I have to give him formula milk..I give him ENFALAC A+. A few days, I found some rashes on his body...Thought that it is due to allergy, I change to ENFALAC Lactose Intolerance. Not rashes found however, he doesn't like the formula very much compared to previous one. Hence resulted in difficulty to "buang air besar".

So we went to Hospital Pantai. When I informed her what happen, she start to asked me a few question such as drinks that took during my pregnancy and breastfeed time. She said that what we drink during that time flow back to breastmilk. Since I drink anlene and Dutch Lady during that time, it should not be any problem with my son taking cow's milk. So she ask us to start back with ENFALAC A+.

Back at home, we did what the paed advice and fortunately no rashes anymore. The rashes previously he had might be caused by switching from breastmilk to formula milk.

Im not so sure how true is this or it just a coincident, but no harm in trying right??...so pregnant ladies out there, maybe you can start drinking cow's milk so that u wont have any trouble buying formula milk for ur baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment