Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Finger Painting Picture

Last week I did not manage to do finger painting for my son as I wish due to my busy schedule. This week have been a busy week since I need to finalise the system.

However, today I manage to do it with one of my niece along. Aqeel has been really excited looking at the various colors while my 1 year old niece look very scared and cried. While Aqeel starting enjoying the texture and the colors..

After a few minutes, (or maybe due to looking at Aqeel enjoying) she started to try and at the end she enjoy...Aqeel even had his foot in the tupperware. His body was all covered with colors...

After finish with the colouring part, we had them playing in the pool..So that the color will evaporate. So here are the pictures showing how much Aqeel enjoy:

1) Picture of busy Aqeel









2) Abah Aqeel yg busy gak



3) Pool time


No comments:

Post a Comment