Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Shopaholic Husband

Every time I mentioned to my friends that my husband is super duper likes shopping people just dont believe it. Why???..Because most married man dont do that...they save for future...unlike my husband...

Last friday, I asked him to follow me to the Carrefour at Mid Valley (since Im working there) when he picks me up. Here is the conversation:

Me: Dear, nnti u parking la kete..I need to buy some household at Carrefour
Husband: Bole...tp u kene bagi I shopping

See!!!...bole ker itu macam...

Some would say that Im lucky that my husband is as such...But thinking about future..it freaking me out..Bukannya dia xde simpanan ke so on...adalah investment sini sana if anything happen to him..but still....in cashflow term....yellek..(xde la zero sgt...)

So apa patut buat? X kasi gi shopping mall he will ended up buying things online...Even my mom pon dah warn...if she received anything from Pos Laju after this she will charge my husband...Pandai Mak!!!!...hheheh...

No comments:

Post a Comment