Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Herbalife?

Mmg keje gile....yesterday both me and the husband went to the Herbalife Conference. His friend is a distributor and received a part time income of approximately RM4k. So he thought of "why dont we just go and take a look of what they can offer".

We reached at JW Marriot around 8pm and to my disbelief, everyone in the room were super excited "cam meremang bulu tgk pon ader"...yes...i am super scary..Most of them have tried the products and it seems that it is working. Dont get me wrong as if I tried to loose weight or something, it just that, I am searching for something that can give me more energy during Ramadhan month so that I can fast the whole month. During my 7 months pregnancy, I had once faint at Mid Valley. Luckily, someone helped me out. So now I am already in my 8 months and I am not sure whether I have all the energy to fast.

So back to the Conference, it ended around 12pm. *time nih rase cam nak ngamok ngan husband...how i miss Aqeel so much!!* and we rushed back home. On the way, I tried advice the husband on the consequences. There are pros and cons in doing such business and to make thing worst, both of us are anti-social. For the purpose of trying the product, yes, I maybe buying it. But for business..let me think first..

So till then, wait till I post update on the product or the business....

No comments:

Post a Comment