Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Stock Susu

Yeah...finally...entry yg patut post berbulan2 lepas...now only I have the time to do so...Current stock will last for the next  6 months..Alhamdulillah..

 Morning punye production. One day 3 times pumping...Approximate production is 40oz..Dulu 50 oz tp sebab dah malas punye pasal dah turun...beside takde tempat nak letak dah pon..See below pictures and u would understand...

 One big freezer bought just for my milk....

 See it's full...

 Ini pulak peti ais biase...pon dah full...luckily my mom ader 2 peti ais...so bole la letak all the fish and chicken bagai in the other peti ais...

 Currently they are consuming November stock...They means my daughter and her cousin...

Current stock...

By the way, there are still stocks at my SIL punye peti ais...and my own house..Husband even thought of buying another freezer..but since the milk will be expired in 6 months, he just drop it. Sebab kalu beli pon buat aper...of course by the time daughter wants to use it...dah expired...I am very proud of my production and hope it will continue...maybe not this much but enough for my daughter until see is 2 years old..

No comments:

Post a Comment