Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hi All

I have not been updating my blog as usual being that my youngest son was warded due to high fever. Further checking, we found out that he has been attacked by virus called Streptococcus pneumoniae. He even had ear infection. He being warded for 6 days.

At the same time, we found out that my nieces are having hand, foot and mouth disease. So we quickly checked the elder two, and yes they are also having it. 

My life has been pretty messed at that time handling 2 kids at home and at the same time 1 baby in the hospital. So what I did was asking the doctor for home leave. During day I will be at home, cleaning up the kids ulcer, giving medicine and also persuade them to eat. At night I stayed at the hospital for the baby antibiotics.

I have even make a lots of ice cream for the kids. I had vitagen, dutch lady strawberry and milo ice cream for the kids to eat so that it will lessen the pain in their mouth.

Beside the kids, I have 1 house to rent and the tenant will be moving in on 9 December, and yet we have not moving out our things. Luckily, we rent it out at fully furnish.

Another trouble, we have already set out our house warming on 23 December, and we have not even finish painting the house. 

There are soo many things to do and I do not have extra leave since I have already took 5 days EL due to the kids illness...

So, whoever coming to the house warming, please do not expect much...I apologies in advance..

I really need a full body massage and a holiday in peace...but with the kids around..

owh ya...with all of the above happen, I did not go to any warehouse sales as planned..*sigh*..

No comments:

Post a Comment