Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Happy New Year!!

I know it is already late to wish everyone Happy New Year..but better late than never right...lately I have been occupied with mountain of works with deadline lining up and entertaining auditors..I went back late on 31 December and even have to work on New Year. I just found that the fireworks really annoy me since I could not celebrate or stay up just to celebrate it.

I work on both days on the first weekend. Yes I know it is soo not cool...But my life is much better here rather that during my auditor time..I just dont know how I survive those days...

Wishing you all greater year ahead and hopefully it is better than last year. For me it is already a good beginning...praying that it will be much more better through out the year..

From us:-

 

No comments:

Post a Comment