Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Hero

I have been reading the news about our Heroes at Lahad Datu. Condolence to the families. It must have been hard to receive such news about your loved ones.

Getting to know that the police being place at the scene is from Commando, it reminds me of my father..He was once one of them. Of course he has retired and alhamdulillah he live long and he gets to see all his kids grown up and weds with lots of grandchildren.

During my father time it was a communist. I can see scars everywhere in his body. My mom must have been shivering every time he had to go to fight. I can feel it now..especially she has to take care of 4 little kids. 

I love you both very much..thank you for always being there and thank you Allah for letting them be with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment