Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Primary School

I have been actively searching for the kids primary school...husband is very keen on sending them to international school..whereas for me, I don't really mind sending them to local school..Looking at the school fees itself, almost make me faint...I rather go holiday overseas using that money...but you know, I should not be selfish...kids education is an investment as well...BIG investment.

Currently, I am eying on Sayfol International School. It is well recognised and monthly fee is RM625 (it is paid on term basis of RM2,500). 1 term equals to 4 months. One big problem is, the school is in the middle of the very jam city. So we will be facing difficulty of sending them there. My parent wont agree with our idea.

Secondly is "just find out" the elementary school of Brainy Bunch. I fell in love with the school once I read their programmes. Every morning they will do Solat Duha. Monthly fees is RM800. Same problem as above, they only have it in Putra Heights. 

Thirdly, is the Tanamera International School. Yet to discover...

When it comes to education, parents of course want the best they can give to the kids. 

And that mean, sacrificing my future holidays...

But whether the plan would be materialize or not still unsure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment