Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I AM YOUNG

Yes..I am...my wisdom teeth is coming out....it hurt like hell since it stuck against my gummy tissue....

So i went to the dentist this morning since my gum swelling and it is very painful...at first i couldnt believe the dentist since I am 27 years old...mummy to the 8 months baby which he is supposed to have teeth coming out....not me....

So while the dentist cleaning up the gummy area since it is infected, my tears coming down...i cannot bear the pain anymore...so the dentist quickly finish up her thing and give me pain killer...

Now I have to take one day mc..actually she insisted me to take a few days since my gummy will not reduce the swelling that quickly...

Now after taking my nap....the gum hurts again...It is already 4 hours since I last took the pain killer....not so sure whether I can take another round...so I take chewing gum (advice by dentist)..now while chewing I write....seriusly it hurts and I dont know how will I be able to go to work tomorrow...

And by the way, due to antibiotic that I have to take, I will no fast until the end of the week...I have 35 days to go ok!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment