Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Vacation club

My husband and I are subscribing for the membership club from the Palace of the Golden Horses. The tenure of the membership is 38 years in which I can later pass it over to my children. The only benefits that I think must grab is the accommodation that they can offer for our vacation. For example, our last trip to Port Dickson, if without the membership would be RM300 per night. The free accommodation is only available for their range of resorts (within Malaysia) and affiliated (overseas) such as London, Spain, Malta and so on..

If the location of the vacation is not in the list, I can go to RCI (Resort Condominium International) and pay approximately RM1,500 for 7 days stay. My entitlement for the club is 7 days for 2 years, meaning I have to utilize my 7 days of vacation or it will be forfeited. Each day I entitled for 2 hotel rooms or an apartment (4-6 person). In addition to that, since we just joined the club, we had been given additional 7 days which will be expired by end of next year. So simple math it will only cost RM107 per room per night. For me, it is quite cheap since the hotels offered is not kinda motel level and we are talking about overseas hotel.


The sad news is we are restricted from traveling overseas by my mom as our son is only 2 years old and by then I will be having another baby. Hence, we have to obey to the elder beside she has been taking care of the son since birth. Hence, my next few years vacation will only be within Malaysia. Since I dont want to waste the benefits, I would like to offer to the public who is interested please let me know. Charges will be informed personally.


Please see the link below for the list of hotels available:-

www.palacevacationclub.com or www.rci.com

No comments:

Post a Comment