Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Husband Away

Yesterday, the husband went for 3 days training at Melaka. Yes, it just 3 days training but we never separate before. Now, even worst, he left me with 2 babies and no maid.

When I was going to send him to his office, the son is already slept. However, when the husband kiss him, he is awake and crying demand us to bring him along. We left no choice, hence we bring him with us.

At first, when the husband put him in the car sear he was all silent. Then, the husband close the door, and he look at the other way. Refuse to look at the husband. When i start the car engine, he start looking at the husband and I can see the tear is coming down. Then he started to cry his lung out  when the car moving. He cry the whole journey from Pusat Bandar Damansara to Cheras. He even managed to get out from his car seat. Luckily, I put the car seat at co-driver seat, so I quickly. hug him. He cried until he fall asleep.

Now, he is very clingy to me. I cant even hold Aisha. Luckily, she is in a good mood and sleep after every feeding.

Last but not least, the Husband start sms ing and calling frequently. hahaha...i know u miss me.. :)

1 comment: