Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Perginya Seorang Bibik

Last Wednesday we sent our maid to the agent for the process of returning back home. She is not a trouble maker kind of maid..she is such a hardworking and good maid instead. I dont have any problem with her, just that, we took her when her permit was under other "majikan". Hence, in order to change the majikan name, we need to send her back home and do the normal hiring of maid again.

However, the risk is she might not be coming back..Before this she has been taking a good care of my hyper active son. He need special attention since he will be climbing here and there. So, in order to prevent him from falling down frequently, we need someone that can follow him where he goes.

Now, since the maid has returned, the job belongs to me. Well, I can say, I rather start working than taking care of my dearest son. It is terrifically tiring since at the same time I need to take care of my daughter with the sleepless night altogether, and the kids crying at the same time.

Dear husband, you need to give me such a great vacation so that I can relax and recharge my energy back.

1 comment: