Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Soothe Colic

In my previous post I have mentioned that my daughter had been crying and whining whole day. So, I have given her Gripe Water to reduce her colic and hoping that the level of her crying and whining will be reduce to an acceptable level. The first dose was given yesterday night. As per instruction, the amount to be taken is 5 ml. However, I only give her 3 ml since she is still very fragile and I personally think that large amount of medicine is not good for the antibody..so, the result if very impressive since she didnt cry or whining the whole night (except for her milk which is 2 times from 12 am until 6 am). As a lesson, next time dont scratch your head over crying baby and just get this medicine. Here is the picture of the Gripe Water I gave Aisha.


Now I can enjoy my sleep with less interference..yeaaabeedaaabeedooooooooooo......

No comments:

Post a Comment