Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Aqeel's Birthday

Aqeel's birthday falls on 3rd raya. Hence, we celebrated his birthday at Kelantan. One day I received a call from his teacher asking whether I want to do some birthday celebration for him at school. I was "Ohh my!!" i totally forgot that now he is schooling and we are DEEMED to do the birthday celebration at school too..

She suggested a date where there will also be a Raya celebration for the kids. Due to the short notice, I am not able to take a day off from work..so as husband..so we ended up by just giving the goodie bag to the kids.

We bought all the goodie bag ingredients from Chow Kit and I must say that it is super cheap. All items are sold in bulk. Total purchase is RM40 with extra leftovers.


By the way, Lecka-Lecka ice cream for yesterday's lunch. Finish it all by my self...

No comments:

Post a Comment