Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Legoland My Review

My comment is the theme park is super best!!...a lots of rides to enjoy..

But first of all, let me comment on their ticketing process. I must say that it is such a failure. I have to queue almost 2 hours under a heat sun to get the annual pass. I have bought the pass early this year via online and in my opinion, they should process it i.e email all the purchaser to submit they details and picture via email. Then they can processed it and post the annual pass card by post to every annual pass holder. That would reduce the queue significantly and the process would be smooth..isn't that easy?...

The restaurants is also a hold back of the theme park since their service is very slow especially during lunch hour and  the limited foods available.

Besides these two things, everything is just fine. The crowd is expected hence, I wont comment on that. But later I guess when time goes by, less people will be coming in. Same like JPO where now you can shop peacefully.

Now, lets see the pictures:-








Stay tuned for more pictures to be uploaded soon..

However plan to go there, please bring your cap and your travel fan..it is just so damn hot since it is a new place.

No comments:

Post a Comment