Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

House Cleaning

I regret that I did not captured the house condition before we cleaning it..

Yesterday, while everyone still covering their sleeping time, me, husband, a maid and the other Indonesian male clean up the house one whole day..

We started from 9am till 7pm...and seriously, having to move out all the things is such a pain in the ass..

and today, I suffer muscle pain all over the body..

I don't want to move again in the future...

Let this be my final house...

Or else, husband, you need to form a team to clean the house and do all the things..

Money come out like a water since we need to fix a lot of things...

Tomorrow, another public holiday, we gonna spend it by painting the house...not so sure it gonna turn out to be nice of disaster..

Here are the pictures of 1/5 of the things that we threw out..


No comments:

Post a Comment