Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Labels

Aisha has been registered for pre school trial last Thursday. So another school uniform received. Hence, the tendency of mixing up of the school uniform among siblings and nieces are very high. Luckily I remembered a friend email about label..

There are so many kind of labels available, and to tell the truth, it is just hard for me to focus on which one to buy..*rambang mata*..

Everything is so cute and seriously, I thought of buying almost everything only then I realise I have to multiply the price with 3. It is in Australian Dollar..

So ended up buying just the cloth label for 3 kids..yup..including Aydin..I think the labels will last until they are in primary school since every name comes in 30 pieces..SO WORTH IT!!..go have a look here


 

No comments:

Post a Comment