Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

CBTL

My Husband not only open Groupon page but also any other promotion that he could find..

Did you know that Coffee Bean produce coffee machines? I did not know until he sms me the other they asking whether I want a coffee machine or not. 

He gave me the Coffee Bean website and asked me to look through it. I find the machines very attractive hence me also considering to agree with husband. Beside, they offer 12 beverages and on top of that, they provide recipe in the website for mixing with chocolate powder. With that I guess up to 20 different beverages. 

So we ended up buying one. Here is how it looks like..

By the way, both of us are not a coffee fan...

4 comments:

  1. ler.. if not a coffee fan, awat beli? sayang nye.. hehe. takpe, probably can be used for your guests :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so lepas nih kene la minum coffee...hopefully it taste just like cam beli kat kedai..

      Delete
  2. I'm a fan of pretty gadgets..lepas ni bli Nintendo Wii lak..for d kids..=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup...kids jer la alasan u...padahal sendiri mau main.. =P

      Delete