Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Diet oh diet!!

Frankly speaking, since I start working my weight has gain..Yes memang diet ku sudah masuk ke laut..I am so depressed..So nak tenangkan depressed I took a medicine..Nih gambar medicine...


Mase confinement I can be very disciplined. Of course since tak merewang sini sana so ended up I can get rid of sooo many kilos. But now since office pon kat sebelah shopping mall, I just can't close my eyes to those yummylicious foods. Sungguh nafsu time confinement membuak-buak..Now those kilos I get rid of happily get into me again..

I seriusly need to pack my lunch from home so that I can avoid getting into the mall and start buying all those evil food.

Tapi Friday dikecualikan since it is 2 hours lunch hour. Ape den nak buek kat office sorang-sorang 2 jam tuh..

Why is it so hard to get the body I wanted??

P/S: Do not believe if someone told u that by breastfeeding u can lower your weight, I have 1 tank of breastmilk and still my weight is the same or more...you have to work hard to get one..

No comments:

Post a Comment