Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

First Day of Ramadhan

I started my day by chilling on the bed with the kids..By 10 I let them play the trampoline and bicycle..At 2pm I have pump to deliver and straight to Tesco Kajang to buy Baju Raya for the whole Family. 

By the way, Tesco Kajang was on massive sale..I bought a bulk of Pet Pet pampers which cost only RM30.99 per package. Normally, the cheapest I can get is RM32.99. Then, bought the kids M&M chocolate and let them have it first since they are already shouting.

At the counter, I took Aisha's M&M to scan and quickly return it back to her since she was already screaming. The chocolate mess get to my finger and without realising at we are in the fasting month, I put the hand in my mouth to lick the chocolate. I only realise it when I feel so thirsty..

It is quite public accident and I don't know anyone realise it or not..quite ashame of myself..

We then continue our journey to the Putrajaya Market and reached there at 4.30pm. I really enjoy "visiting the market" since it has quite everything.

We ended up buying "Ayam Tempayan", air kedondong, roti john, murtabak Singapore, Nasi Lemak and all that cost us RM60. Our budget at first is only RM35. Blame to the husband.

Did u know the cost of a "Arnab Panggang" is RM60 each...like SERIOUSLY?


2 comments: