Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Under One Roof Part 1

Alhamdulillah, out of 44 kain that we brought in from Bandung, only 9 left with me. The business has been so smooth even in a very first week itself. Now, me and husband has already bought a ticket for our second crazy trip. 

Why I call it crazy?, because of the length of stay. We expected to reach there around 8am. Meaning that after all the custom procedure, will be on the road at 9am. We are scheduled to be back by 3pm flight and that mean that, we need to be at the airport by 1.30pm.

The trip would be quite stressful since we only have 4 hours to complete with the purchasing with all the traffic jam on weekend. Feel like participating in Amazing Race..hehe..

Hopefully me and husband can get through it.

Is it not that there is no other later flight, but the later flight meaning that we will reach LCCT by 11pm. By then my kids would be fall asleep already and some more it is fasting month and all other parents are with the kids. I don't want them to feel abandoned.

So yes, working mom with 3 kids. This is what I have to do to sustain the business.

So whoever would like to take a premier view can do so by LIKE our facebook page Under One Roof. Hopefully, I can upload all the pictures by Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment