Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pneumonia Fever

It started on Saturday 30 June when I had a really painful headache, nausea and everything. That evening I already felt slight fever. Took a couple of Actifast Panadol hoping that it will do miracle to me. The next day, still feeling fever and I decided to go to the clinic to get the antibiotic. The temperature is already 39C. The doctor did advice that by Tuesday if I did not get any better I need to do blood test since at my housing area, there is already dengue cases. 

On Monday, still fever getting worse and I decided to go to the hospital instead. Afraid that if I wait any longer, the viruses will be transferred to the kids. Reached Pantai Cheras hospital and the fever is already 39.7C. Did the blood test and xray. Doctor confirmed that I had pneumonia fever and he advised me to be admitted.

I thought that maybe I had to be admitted only for a day and that would be fine leaving my kids behind. Less than I know, I have to admitted for 3 days and the doctor just refuse to discharged me as I still have slight fever. Staying in the hospital room is soo exhausted. I rather be chasing the kids around rather than stay there..

The last day, I beg the doctor to just discharge me and he promise to do that during his check next morning. Like a drama I tell u..

Pumping session has gone haywire. Since I had to be put on IV drip so it is quite hard to pump as I dont like moving my hand as I will only caused pain..(I dont like needle or anything like that inserted inside my body). Beside I cannot do much wash as well. Hence resulted on low milk production even till now.

Hoping that it will get back to its normal production level before fasting.


No comments:

Post a Comment