Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

3 in 1 Birthday Celebration


It has never been easy to do a birthday party. We need to be very detail in every preparation hoping that visitors will enjoy the day. From foods, games and the decoration it can takes several months of preparation and money as well. But these are the things the kids will remember when they grow up, at least. Hence, putting a good memories to the kids are my top priorities. 

Birthday to celebrate:-

Aqeel - 21 August
Aisha - 11 September
Aydin - 22 February

Now, since I have 3 kids to celebrate, you cannot expect me to throw a birthday party to each of them on their birthday. That would just kill me or else it will become a disaster party. Hence, I would just combine all 3 kids in 1 big birthday party. 

With the above dates, I think I will do a birthday party somewhere in October or November. Aqeel and Aisha's birthday is already near to each other but it would be very far away from Aydin's birthday.

I saw one party supplies shop at Taipan, Subang and by just looking at the glass door, I already know that I'm gonna do a lot of purchase there.

As usually, the mom is more excited than the kids. Hope that it will just turn splendid!

No comments:

Post a Comment