Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Garage Sale - Part 1

After soo many time planning to do this in my head, finally today, I have managed to clear up the clutter in my wardrobe and managed to identify those deemed in between what i want to keep and what is garbage bag material, the in-between or what I call "Azima's Pre-Loved Clothes".

I am taking this opportunity to offer to all my readers and their friends or anyone who accidentally/purposely read this posting to purchase the said clothes.

Below are pictures taken of said clothes on offer:

Code:0004 
Price:RM40
 Esprit Brand New Shirt with tag

 
Code:0005
Price:RM20
 Padini shirt.

Code:0006
Price:RM20
 Padini shirt.

 
Code:0007
Price:RM20
 Cultivation shirt.

 Code:0008
Price:RM20
 Padini shirt worn once.


Please bear in mind, all the clothes are size L or XL since I cannot remember as I write the post. But if you are interested, do email me at azimaishak@yahoo.co.uk and I will give you the detail. The price exclude the postage fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment