Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

I am Back

Yes..I finished my 2 months maternity leave today. It just feel so good to be back at work. I am not so sure why I feel that way..

My baby is already weighting almost 7kg. He gained 2kg plus in this 2 months. He can beat his brother and sister weight soon. He is already wearing size M pampers.

I am back to my old pumping routine. There would be 4 sessions per day. One is morning one the way to the office (yes you read me right!, I pump while driving and I got 18 oz for doing that), one in the afternoon, one before going back and another one before going to sleep. During maternity leave, I got to produce 45oz of breastmilk. Hopefully it will continue until he is 2 years old.

Talking about that, now I am 95% protected. If I still get pregnant, that is Allah will. I had already done my very best to do family planning so that the 3 kids will get full attention. How many am I planning to have? Currently just stick to 3.

My precious 3..






No comments:

Post a Comment