Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Gift


Its Gift Time!!...(Sila nyanyi guna lagu Dibo, for whom don't know just ignore)

I bought another 2 mini case. Since the price i only RM15 each, I have decided to give it to the maids. There is no special occasion to celebrate, I just feel like giving it to them.

Maids can sometime be a headache to most of us. It goes to me as well. Macam-macam perangai pelik and sakit hati. But come to think of it, cuba we put ourselves in their shoes. Taking care of other kids while theirs left behind. Memang sedih and some more kalau dapat majikan yang demand habis-habisan.

For me kalau tengah marah with the maid, just think about good thing that they have done. How would you survive if they are not around to take care of your kids. At least for me, I have my parent around to monitor them, so kurang lah kesengalan..

Well, manusia takde yang perfect...(ayat tiba-tiba jer..hehehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment