Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Another year to go..

Alhamdulillah I manage to fully breastfeed Aydin for one year already. My mission is to complete breastfeed him for 2 years..

Before this I have never got the chance of breastfeeding my other kids more than a year. So right now I really thankful to Allah for letting me experience such a wonderful journey. 

It is totally a different experience compared to breastfeeding the other kids. The longest that I have was with Aisha for 10 months. Now with Aydin, he is 1 year and he has 7 big teethes already.

There are times when he bites me and I really scared to directly feed him.

But Alhamdulillah, with strong determination, I managed to over calm the feeling.

On milk production, of course it is getting slower but I dont really worry on that since he still has lots of stocks..besides, I still experessed it according to my usual timetable...

Hopefully, Allah will make my 1 year journey to breastfeed him more smoother..Insyallah...

No comments:

Post a Comment