Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday Aydin!!!


It is Aydin birthday last Friday and we decided to do some get together with both the families. As usual we make use of our bbq grill and it taste so delicious..

There are 2 cakes, 1 for Aydin and the other one is for my niece, Zia who turns 4 years old.



I dont have much pictures as the kids go wild and my hands are full with things to do..

Anyhow, here is my marinate sauce receipe:-

Garlic
Onion
Serai
Honey
Chili sauce
Tomato sauce
Oyster sauce
a bit of salt

I dont have the exact measurement...just put all together and marinate for a day..it will turn awesome..

No left over for the chicken to show you guys...

However, I hope all family members really enjoy the foods and each other company.

and to Aydin,

Happy 1st Birthday to you. Abah, Mama, Abg Aqeel and Kak Aisha loves you very much. Be a good muslim and son, and I hope Allah protects you from any evil harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment