Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Pallas Shoes

Last Sunday, me and my little family went to Alamanda. I am looking for Aqeel shoe since the ones that he has does not look good. So we went to Clarks but the design the he likes does not has his size.

So when we were strolling my eyes captured adorable shoes collections and somehow it is from Pallas brand.

Its have transformers, Mickey, Minnie, Princess and many more..

So I decided to take a closer look and ask Aqeel to come along..and as expected he likes it even more.

So we grab the Batman design and it only cost me RM50. SO CHEAP!!..compared to Clarks which will cost me RM150 plus...and kids dont wear shoes for long time as they tend to grow up and gets bigger faster..

The shoes really looks comfortable to me and easy to wear...






No comments:

Post a Comment