Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

CNY performance-rehearsal

For the past two days it have been really tiring for me. The kids are coming to my office to practice for their Chinese New Year performance. So means that I have to take of them as well as doing my work. 

It getting worse when they are sleepy. Aisha start screaming and crying...I really pity her..Aqeel on the other hand just could not let me of his sight...

So he will just follow me wherever I go...The first 1 hour when we reach office he is so silent..have not warm up his engine yet..but after that he start singing and screaming and it feel so annoying. I afraid that the bosses will start searching where the noise come from...luckily, nobody scold him...

So most of my office hour time is spent on babysit them..

I foresee that they will not perform in front of 100 people...they are still small and have sense of scared to unknown people..i thought that both of them will run back to me...but I am totally wrong...

Here are the pictures of them...Aqeel just refuse to wear the costume..the video will be upload later since it is quite big.





No comments:

Post a Comment