Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Confinement Part 2

Hello all...I just checked my weight and I have lost 14 kilos. Now I am weighted 80 kilos. Another 10 kilos to work out by end of confinement period. Hope I will able to achieve that number.

Now, I only take rice during lunch time. It is difficult to cut my food intake since when I am breastfeeding I tend to feel hungrier. Hence, for dinner, instead of taking rice, I only take oat and milo. I think I should change from taking Milo to Anlene. Its good for my bone and it does have extra vitamins.
 
Last Friday, I went out to Bank Rakyat. I received a letter stating that I can buy additional 1,000 shares. So, of course I buy it. It is a good investment. I also make a stop at Jusco Taman Maluri to purchase my lost corsets.

That's all for now. Baby is already crying for milk...


No comments:

Post a Comment