Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

New House

Husband and I are currently active looking for a landed house. If possible we want it to be nearby Cheras, where my parent house is, so that it will be easier for us to drop off our kids.

However, the price of properties nowadays is too ridiculous. I dont even know whether I can afford it or not. But I must continue searching because condo is not a good place for kids to explore. I am looking for landed house with extra land for the kids to play around. With too many kidnap cases, it is save for my kids to be within the house gate. So I am planning to install mini playground inside the house area. I dont mind if the built up area is small as I am lazy in cleaning up every corner of the house.


Let's hope I will be able to find one soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment