Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Confinement

It s been pretty busy during my confinement period. The baby is behaving well, it just the elders who demand more attention now.

I have not update the blog with my diet program as promised earlier. But I have been very selective on the food intake. I only take 2 meals a day and for other times, I only take oats and milo.

My milk production has increased as well but not as much as what I get during Aisha's time. Maybe because this big baby suck most of it.

I don't have weighting scale, but I am pretty sure I have lost many kilos. Will ask husband to buy one.

Currently, me and husband are actively searching for landed house. Since we have new addition, the family is getting bigger, hence require more space to move around.


In addition to that, I would like to state my disappointment towards the previous maid. She ran away when all of us were very busy since Aqeel was admitted due to Kawasaki Disease. Lately, I found out that she took 2 corsets of mine. I just notice it since I thought of using it for my confinement.

4 comments:

  1. serius the maid dah bawak lari corset awak? huhuhu...Bukan PB kan? ....anyway..glad to hear awak ok during the confinement...hugs to the babies..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kalu PB dah nanges guling2 dah...by the way, buasir dah masuk balik..DENGAN SENDIRI NYER!!!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete