Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Aqeel First Day@School

I think by now almost every parents have updated their blog about their kids first day school experience. I am so much of a snail as I dont have the extra time to update the blog regularly..

However, let me continue on me and my son experience of his first day at school. He is just 2 years and 4 months old. We had received many feedback on the pros and cons on sending him too early. But me and husband try to look at the positive side. Nowadays, parents are competing sending their kids here and there so that they will become genius. I am not extreme like that, it just that I want him to mingle around with kids his age not being too pampered.

On the day, he did not cry maybe he had his cousin who is already 4 years old joining him. He was smiling all around and playing the toys while me and husband settled the registration. Up to now, we have not received his uniform yet. After that, we just left him quitely scared that if he sees us leaving he will start crying. We waited anxiously at home hoping that everything goes well. After 3 hours my brother pick his daughter and my son and they enter the house cheerfully.

I took 3 days leave just to make sure he can adapt the new changes. He doesnt make any fuss about it and in fact he is such and easy boy to deal with. Maybe because he likes going to school and I pray that he will always be like this.

Here are the pictures taken on the first day..

No comments:

Post a Comment