Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Medela Accessories

To all mommies out there,

I am selling Medela Freestyle accessories and bottles. Here are the pictures and the prices:-

 Medela 5 oz bottles 1 set have 3 bottles. Price RM90. Available 1 set. 2 sets sold.

Medela Spare Parts Kit . 1 set have 1 pair. Price RM83. Available 2 sets. 1 set sold.

Medela SoftFit Breastshield. 1 set have 1 pair. Price RM70. SOLD.

Medela Personal Breastshield. 1 set have 1 pair. Price RM80. Available 1 set each for size L (1 set sold) and XL (SOLD).

I am pleased to inform that all the prices are before 10% discount.


Delivery charges is not included.


No COD for accessories. Only applicable for Medela Freestyle pump.


Do not hesitate to sms me if you have any queries on the Medela Freestyle and accessories.

My contact no 012-2221040. Please sms me as I have 2 kids to take care and due to deliver anytime or you can email me at azimaishak@yahoo.co.uk.




No comments:

Post a Comment