Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sessi Luahan Perasaan

Ruang melepaskan sakit haterhadap tax and auditor of PricewaterhouseCoopers. seriusly, they work like snail..I pon auditor gak dulu tapi takde la lembab cam gini..mau kene maki ngan client..

Auditor:- I gave them deferred tax and tax computation on 3rd January, they came back to me with all the queries on 9th January..soalan toksah cakap la...macam soalan budak sekolah yang tak tengok last year tax computation. Mase buat prefinal takde pon mintak all the forms and tax computation bile dah final dok suruh gih scan and email kat diaorg..serius sakit hati wooo...abih time ko buat pre-final tuh tido melangguk ke dalam bilik...

That is one thing, they came back with the final figure after almost 3 weeks reviewing it..with NO adjustment to my earlier computation. SERIUSLY, u took 3 weeks to review the computation for 1 small company..HAISH!!!...

Sekarang kite cite pasal tax agent lak..they called me on Wednesday 11th January ingorm yang IRB nak a few documents from 2007-2009 for tax field audit. The dateline is on the 16th January. I was like gile ape..I dont have enough time to gi digging all the info from 2007-2009. I called the IRB staff and to my surprise they have already inform the tax agent on the 30th December. They scan the letter and the tax agent has already confirm that they received the letter. But when the IRB called for direct address (bcos diaorg tau selalu kalu anta ke PO Box sampai lambat) they refuse to give. But i wonder cant the tax agent just give me a call saying that the IRB want those thing without have to wait for proper letter. At least I would have lotsa time.

I should suggest to the CFO to stop appointing PWC as neither tax agent nor auditor.


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Last year bukan dia nak amik Ey ke instead..tapi tak jadi...tak tau sebab ape...tp seriusly this time is worst...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. audit abih bole la proposed..kang tergantung tengah-tengah lak audit nih..haha..

      Delete
  3. maybe sbb audit and tax fee murah kot..EY lagi suka amik consultancy work,le charge tak hingat-hingat..kalu jadi auditor, restricted lak keje2 consultancy yang boleh buat..

    ReplyDelete