Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Time Flies..

One night when the kiddos were sleeping by my sides, my husband and I opened my brother in law's facebook page. He likes to take pictures of my kids.

So when browsing, we stumble upon the kids picture while they are still babies. Such a cute adorable babies look so innocent turn out to be a monster. Aqeel looks so chubby back then compared to his new look now, maybe because he is having a fever.When he is baby, he is easy to handle and sleep all the time.

Aisha on the other hand, we would expect that this beautiful girl who like to cry every single minute until she reach 7 months old is a heart breaker. She likes to bug other people, dancing and such a happy go lucky girl. 

I just wondering that this is just a few years apart, what if they are already a grown up person, such a gloomy feeling inside me..

After all, Alhamdulillah I get to see my kids grown up in a very healthy way...

Hope I would be able to see them getting married and have family of their own one day...

Aqeel Pictures



Aisha Pictures





2 comments: