Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Garrett The Popcorn

After hearing and reading so much about this popcorn, me and my mini family drop by to KLCC. The main reason is to collect my husband's suit at Zegna. So we went to Garrett at Concourse and from far we can already see the queue..Luckily, the kids are at their good mood, so we queue and after 30 minutes we get to order. Unluckily the Caramel is already finish and we have to wait for another 20 minutes if we want to order that. Seeing my 2 kids already tired, I just ordered Almond Caramel. As per the salesperson, the difference between Caramel and Almond Caramel is just that it is crunchier for Almond Caramel (beside having almond inside it). Aqeel loves it to the max while Aisha just turn it off by just tasting a bit of it.

For me and husband we both just love it. But we cannot take it often, since the it is sweet beside the price is quite pricey.



No comments:

Post a Comment