Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Sit and Stand Stroller

We already have 2 stollers which are Maclaren and Jeep stroller. So that when we go out each of us would handle one stroller at a time. We are better without maid following us because everytime she is with us the kids will start cranky and crying. Beside, we love to have our own quality family time together.

But thinking of me which is almost due to deliver at any time, it would be hard to handle 2 strollers and carrying baby at the same time. Hence, we settled with this sit and stand stroller by baby trend. The problem with this stroller is, it is not available in Malaysia. The one I googled cost me for RM1,400 for brand new. So i start asking around people that I knew using this stroller, and I am very lucky to have Triplets Plus One selling hers to me for a very cheap price.

The stroller should have been used this way..


The seat or the place to stand should be used by elder kid a.k.a Aqeel. However, Aqeel refuse to seat behind since his sight is against the traffic. Beside that, both my kids are trained to sleep in the afternoon. Hence, being a parent who wants the kids to be as comfortable as they can on the go, me and husband modified the stroller ourselves. 

Now, both of them can sleeps in the stroller and it is very safe. Here are the pictures.



As at today, I have make a few modifications using their other strollers. Now, it only takes one person to handle two kids and I will be handle the newborn..Kids happy both parent satisfied. Now shopping is not a problem anymore as we have a lot of storage. Just hoping our good fortune continue to grow tremendously..Insyallah...

No comments:

Post a Comment