Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Buying a partial furnish house

The house that husband and I bought at Puncak Saujana is a partial furnish house. When we were viewing the house the agent told us that 5 units of airconds and the kitchen cabinet are included.

Now, when things are at the final stage, the ex-owner has pull out the airconds. For your information, the ex-owner split with her husband.

So now, she accused the ex-husband has been pulling out the airconds. I know that it is just a small matter, but I do feel cheated. 

My mistake is I did not specify it in the agreement because I was in the stand that everyone is in a good faith. So for those out there who plan to buy a house, please make sure the condition of the house and make sure all of it is included in the agreement. We never know what is the intention of the other party.


Now only I realized that the corner is quite spacious. Before this I did feel that it was small due to the wild grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment