Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Complaint it is

Seriously buying a house sub-sale house is not easy. You have to deal with lawyers and the bankers and everything must be complete within 4 months or else you will be charge with late payment of 8% of total outstanding.

It is just a total disappointment when things like this happen at the final stage when you are so excited about moving into the new house.

I have been trying to call the bankers several times and even email her but i just could not get her. I even try calling the customer service in case they can propose another person to help me but the line is busy..Seems that the bank do not have enough staff.

So the last resolution is to write a complaint. I just don't know whether my complain will be entertain or not. But at least I did something to show my frustration.


No comments:

Post a Comment