Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Dating for 10 minutes

Once you have a kid, it is never easy to date with your husband anymore. Especially when you are having more than just one kid.

When you tend to bring your kids together, it is no longer called dating.

Having to leave behind the kids while you and your partner go for a dating, for me, you are just being cruel or unfair to the kids.

Hence, what me and husband did for our so-called dating is plan to go back from work at the same time and meet at the petrol station.

He reached first and bought us ice-cream. Fuel up my car tank, and we ate ice-cream together. By the time the tank is full, we were done with our ice-cream and headed back home. Yup, 10 minutes and such a memorable moment. I guess the sweetest moment I ever had..


1 comment: