Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Lipstick

When your company renting the office at the mall you have a BIG problem..One of it is window shopping..since it is early of the month, all monies have been invested at the unappropriate things..Today, since me and friend have nothing to rush for, we have a looonggg leisure walk at the mall while window shopping. We hop in Louis Vuitton shop and started acting like we owned a bank..

Then, we stop at the Chanel counter at Robinson and started to try the make up. To my surprise, the lipstick tend to look fabulous on my lips. My lips look so moist and the color is sooo pretty..I had Dior, Stage and other brands but you just can't compare with this one. Your lips will just look natural..Like you are born with those sexy lips...yeah...I exaggerate a bit but I really fond it. 

I should get it for this month's investment..and as usual husband approve it..


No comments:

Post a Comment