Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Family Chat

When you have a crazy siblings, probably you gonna have this kinda chat is very high..

I was driving from office back home and was laughing along the journey..

The conversations are between my first brother, my sister in law, my sister and brother in law.

My husband was pretty occupied with his new job load and of course he did not bother of the crazy conversation going on..

My second brother in the other hand would just ignore his crazy siblings..

The conversation began when my sister bought a thomas and friends toys for the maid's son. She wanted to post it to Indonesia as a birthday present. My maid, of course did not request for it, but it is just our way of showing gratitude for her kindness. After all, we are all mothers and we know how she felt leaving her small baby.

By the way, here is the conversation..



 







No comments:

Post a Comment