Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

I am so pissed!!

Seriously, buying  a sub sale house is not easy. Everybody seems to delay on their work.

The worst part is the bank's person in charge is so irresponsible. Every time we asked for updates she said that the progress is good. 

Other than that, we always having trouble contacting her. Seriously, sometimes it even reach 2 weeks and no reply from her. We did sent email and still no reply. She works for Al Rajhi and if you ever want to buy their product please do not liaise with her. (if you want to know her name do email me). I am not trying to condemn the bank, (this is my personal experience, other people might facing the same think with other banks) but certain staff who is at the front line, will only make the bank looks bad.

Now, we are at the stage where we might be penalize for being late. When I query the person, she start claiming that it is purchaser who delay in the first place. I am seriously pissed by her response.

Right now, I am dealing with the bank's lawyer, in which they also agreed that bank delayed at certain stage. They even sent the SECURITY DOCUMENTS to the wrong lawyer (I just want to know, can we make an issue here since this is definitely negligence).

Seriously, I don't have time to deal with all the bullshit. I can just pay the penalty, to make everything go faster. 

But, since I feel cheated, definitely this matter gonna be brought up further than this.

Do you know, if you have a strong foundation of your case, you can always make a complaint to Bank Negara.

And you can also make a complaint to Bar Council if you feels like the lawyer is trying to delay.

Everything must be done in good faith, do not make fun of other ordinary person just because you think you are powerful and very smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment