Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Birthday Celeb @ 28 June 2012

Birthday lunch date for my dear husband yesterday took place at Shogun Saisaki UOA KL. The foods are superb. So many choices available and I only managed to taste half of it. The lunch buffet price is reasonable as well. 



These are all mine. Hahaha...i know that is a lot..dah macam orang kebulur pon ader...this did not include sushi portion. (tak sempat amik gambar sebab dah ngappp!!)..but believe me there are so many options.

After that, we heading to Jusco Maluri sebab ader J-Card day..What a Birthday Celeb..I know...sungguh tak romantis bini ajak gih Jusco Day beli wipes menimbun, pampers dsb..

Enough shopping we headed home dan ajak the kids play ball outside the house..Sungguh pathetic Birthday Celeb. I want to give him something as a gift but he just refuse. He said next year he wants double. Yeah right...

Anyway Happy 30th Birthday to my beloved husband Md Kamil Md Rafi. Me and the kids love you very much!!


1 comment: