Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Medela Freestyle@22 June 2012

Alhamdulillah another shipment received on Friday 22 June. The next day, all pump sent out to the customers and the number of pump sold is 32 units already.

The new package that I'm offering is warranty for 3 months. However, until to date I don't have ready stock. There will always customer booking my additional purchase.

The next shipment will reach me maybe this week and yup its already been booked.

The next purchase I made was yesterday and will reach me maybe next week and it is still free from booking. Whoever interested you can email / sms / call me. 

I would like to inform you that this pump is the fast selling item. If you are late I am sorry that I cannot accommodate you. The price is still the same @RM1,350.

Feel free to contact me if you have any queries.

No comments:

Post a Comment