Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Overflow

Alhamdulillah berkat rajin mengepam my stock dah accumulated significantly. Serius significantly until I have to buy another deep freezer, and it is larger than the previous one. 

The old deep feezer is fully packed with my breastmilk and the new one is picking up slowly. My fridge at home is full loaded with it same goes to my sister in law's fridge.

Now what I should do is monitoring the expiry date. As per informed by my gynae and pediatrician, the breastmilk kept in deep freezer can last for 6 months. Currently Aydin is still using March stock, which is 3 months old.

Actually, I get the deep freezer quite cheap. I cant remember the size, but it is quite large for only RM890.

Hope that Aydin gets to breastfeed for full 2 years. Insya Allah...





And one Happy Face!!


1 comment: