Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Boosting Breastmilk

How do I get soo much breastmilk?, What do I eat?...I always get this kind of question. For me, if u really want it, u will try hard to get it.

Alhamdulillah my husband is very supportive when it comes to breastfeeding. Same goes to my family and friends. Here I would like to list out certain things that I have done right after delivery. Maybe u can follow * if u want to* or make it as a guidance. But I like to highlight that each person body is not the same. Maybe what I eat boosting the milk production but it might not happen the same to u. But it worth trying right???

Action:-
1) I comb my b**b to make sure that the milk flow smoothly.
2)  poultice my  breast with hot towel.
3) Pump after the above two things have been done and repeat pump after 3 hours.
4) Put PURELAN cream to avoid/reduce crack at nipple
5) Massage 

Foods:-
1) Drink lotssss of Milo and Anlene (I dont like drinking plain water)
2) Eat rice, oat
3) Eat sayur Pegaga (this is good to eat during confinement)
4) Eat ayam dara (it has a lot of protein)
5) Eat jantung pisang (eat this after confinement)

Ya..I think this is all I did. I did not take any other supplement afraid that it will affect the baby.

Above all, positive thinking is a main milk booster.

No comments:

Post a Comment